New Cake Flavour

New Cake Flavour
Introducing the Rainbow Cake. Contact us for pricing.

Wednesday 5 September 2012

A tragedy & a wedding cake

                 This wedding cake was ordered by Bella of Tmn Kiaramas, Kluang. The wedding cakes ensemble consists of three tiers chocolate hazelnut cake with butter cream frosting and decorated with fondant flowers.

      The tragedy started when my sister insists that the cake should be stacked first and deliver it just like that. When the car moved just two houses from our house, the cake on the second tier slipped from the base. I stopped the car and ran back to my house and took the pallette to adjust the cake. We tried to save the cake but failed. I told my sister to stay at home and correct her mistake while I went to T6 to deliver another cake.
      After delivering the cake in T6, I rushed back home to fetch my sister and the cake. We had to stop at another wedding on the way to Kiaramas to deliver another cake. I told my sister that this cake can wait and there was no logical reason why other weddings should suffer just because one of our wedding cakes was problematic.
             When we arrived in Tmn Kiaramas, the bride & bridegroom were already seated at the main table for their lunch. We have to rush to set up the wedding cake and tried to make the best out of it. This picture showed the final piece of the wedding cake. It was such an eventful day and such a nostalgic wedding cake!
     To Bella & Bob, we wish you a very good luck and good married life together!

No comments:

Post a Comment